Who Do We Recommend ForFor Gold Coast property owners seeking help managing their Airbnb, there are many companies to choose from. We’ve researched the short-term property management industry to recommend the best choices based on customer reviews, services offered and established track record.
Top 5 Gold Coast Airbnb property managersMadeComfy | Our Top Pick MadeComfy enables investment property owners to join in the Airbnb rental boom by professionally managing their property in the short-term rental market. According to MadeComfy, property owners could achieve at least 40% higher returns compared to a conventional rental through their end-to-end management service which includes listing their property on multiple booking platforms, cleaning, maintenance and 24/7 guest communication. They have also built a free calculator tool which will provide an instant short-term rental estimate based on your property’s address, which we recommend trying using the link below: From our research, we recommend MadeComfy as they offer a complete end-to-end service that includes listing on multiple booking platforms, managing the rental process, coordinating cleaning and linen change-over, and acting as the primary contact for guests. Although property owners are unable to select only specific services (such as getting help with property listing and photography only), the company claims this approach allows them to significantly outperform self-managed Airbnb’s even after their management fees. It’s also important to keep in mind they do not currently service properties outside of Australia and are unable to manage properties for temporary periods (less than three months). MadeComfy are currently operating in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. They key reasons we selected MadeComfy are because they:
- Provide an online dashboard for property owners to easily and transparently track their earnings and bookings.
- Offer a direct booking service for their managed properties marketed to corporate clients, and endorse properties under their own brand on Airbnb that offers a consistent standard of hospitality.
- Have an in-house pricing team to dynamically optimise nightly rates in order to outperform revenue from self-managed Airbnb listings.
- List properties on all major booking platforms, in addition to Airbnb, to increase the chances of receiving bookings.
- Provide you with a dedicated, locally-based account manager.
- Offer 24/7 guest management and communication.
MadeComfy servicesAirbnb property management Airbnb property management or short-term property management is the operation, control, and oversight of an investment property on a short-term platform such as Airbnb (among others partners), on behalf of the investor/owner. 24/7 guest management MadeComfy offers a 24/7 guest management service to maximise bookings and ensure guest’s questions and issues are addressed promptly. Airbnb guest management is one of the most crucial parts of end-to-end Airbnb management. Bookings are dependent on the reviews of the guests who have previously stayed at your property. Airbnb maintenance Your home is your biggest asset, so it’s important it is always maintained in an excellent condition. MadeComfy performs regular proactive maintenance inspections on the properties it manages, and will organise for tradespeople to fix issues that arise as part of their management service. Property Management System MadeComfy uses the latest technologies and insights to ensure that you’re maximising occupancy and revenue. Achieve at least 40% higher returns with MadeComfy. Dynamic Pricing Dynamic pricing is the process of adjusting the nightly rate of short-term rental listings based on historical data and forecasted information on future demand and supply. MadeComfy Dashboard Online access for owners to:
- Easily view upcoming bookings to their property’s listings.
- Block out the calendar to stay at your own property when you need to
- Access an overview of your property’s short-term rental performance vs the market